Teamsetups

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 10:09 am

• Solotop: Die4You, Nimiol
  • Solomid: Mocae
  • Support: Itcha
  • Botcarry: Die4You, Nimiol
  • Jungler: Kythar
  • Jumper: Maduc

Basically I created an Excel-sheet with all the roles and all the champs you have/want to play. There is a small problem we have to solve:

Nimiol has only a few champs which are viable for tournament play. Since he is a pretty good player it would be a waste if he would take underpowered champs. What exactly am I even talking about? See: Nimiol has Vladimir and Mordekaiser for solotop - thats not much. For ad-bot he has Ashe and Teemo. I really like Mordekaiser in public games but in 5s we need CC. Morde lacks it so bad! And Teemo? I really don't know if he is still that good in his role as a splitpusher and if that's a viable strategy to begin with since it can be countered quite easily if not done correct.

What do I want? I want Micha and Dries to communicate which role they would like to play. One solotop, the other ad-bot. Next step: Get champs for your lane. If you don't know what's good, don't hesitate to ask. You need at least 4 Champions you can play really good in your role. Decide on those 4 and let me know. If you dont have the IP to buy all of them (Being AD-Carry is hard business... most of them cost 6300) it's not that bad for the start - but aim for them as soon as possible.

My personal opinion: I would like to have Micha as our Solotopplayer for several reasons: He is a very good player and can handle most situations alone. He can think for himself and learns quickly what the enemies are up to. He does like to overextend though but that's something we can work on.
Dries at ad-bot has advantages too. He is also pretty clever and can adjust to the enemy playstyle. He isn't that kind of an aggressive player and so he doesn't go for the kill at all matters - what is pretty imporatant especially on bot since there are actually 2 guys you have to play against. He can also communicate much better with Itcha if there are serious things which are hardly said in english.

That would mean: Go get AD Carries as soon as possible Dries. And Micha, get some more for solotop. I'd really like to have and APlistar in my team so maybe you can practice as hard as fuck with him?

But that's only my personal preference and in fact it's completely up to you guys. If you want to switch those roles - no problem. I know you are good to do both quite well. The only thing I don't want is that you switch around every game. I'd like to have the roles assigned and never changed so you are absolutely focused on your role.

EDIT:Maduc will be our jumper when he comes back online. He needs to practice on champ of each role and fill it if we need either his champ in this role or as a substitute.

------

Champs for the Lanes (firstpicks so to say):

• Solotop: Alistar, Warwick, Brand, Annie
  • Solomid: Brand, Annie, Malzahar, Anivia
  • Support: Zilean, Taric, Sona, Janna
  • Botcarry: Ashe, Corki, Caitlynn, Vayne
  • Jungler: Amumu, Nunu, Jarvan, Nocturne
  • Jumper: Nidalee, Annie, Ashe, Alistar

Those are my favorite champs to build a team from. If your favorite champ isn't in, let me know and we discuss why he isn't in or why he should belong to the "chosen few".
The background why I chose those guys is simple: Crowdcontrol like a boss! There isn't a single champion who has none. And most of them are pretty good or even better!

Let me know what you think,

Chris

Zuletzt von Chris "Sigmar" am 6/29/2011, 11:10 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds.
Chris
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2902

Charakter der Figur
Name: Koli Schimmerstaub
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://pathfinder.aktivforum.org

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: Teamsetups

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 10:30 am

Solo Top would be nice for me.

Then I bought next Jarvan and intensify my playstile for

Jarvan ? (have to buy, IP are there but wait for the ok)
AP Alistar
Gragas

Lane Wick
Cho Gath

and i try to play defensive

@ Botlane: Dont forget Miss Fortune. She is really good.

Zuletzt von Michael "Galator" am 6/29/2011, 6:04 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Michael
Mod
Mod

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2737

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 10:34 am

If Dries agrees, we are set...

I'd like the solotop to have a bit more focus on another AP-Carry since it seems that this will become the new meta. But a bruiser isn't that bad either and as I see it the solotoplane is where you have the most choices in rounding up your team. So prepare to play many different roles.

@Miss Fortune:
She isn't compared to the others in my opinion. I really love to play her but she lacks CC alot - like Caitlynn. But Caitlynn brings traps and a good escape, MF doesn't.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 10:46 am

Thats true, but mf has a amazing ability to farm. Even her Ulti is amazing. She has a good Movementspeed and a good self Attackspeed Buff.

Have to notice, that most of her abilitys W E R do Magicdamage!

Solo Top: Annie is an Option, i try her... Is Malzahar an Option too? I havnt that much AP experience.

Whats about AP TF or Hybrid TF?
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 10:58 am

All of them are viable! But I don't like TF much since he's a champ you have to be more than good with to make him viable.

MF is a solid pick if the enemies rely on a strong healer like Soraka. And because you mentioned the magic damage she does: Corki - end of discussion Razz

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 11:11 am

Edit: Edited Maducs role - I won't forget about you, bro <3

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 11:19 am

• Solotop: Die4You
  • Solomid: Mocae
  • Support: Itcha
  • Botcarry: Nimiol
  • Jungler: Kythar
  • Cheerleader: Maduc

Fixed Razz

Zuletzt von Michael "Galator" am 6/29/2011, 6:02 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/29/2011, 11:28 am

@ Micha: I think its best if Itcha gets the "supporting by beeing of opposite sex, while dancing and jumping" - role ... if its cool with Nimiol ofc. ... Im far 2 ugly für Cheerleading and you dont want to see me best parts dongle out from under the skirt - you rly DONT! affraid

@Chris thx 4 mindin me.

When you have grown enough - to be a tasty morsel - From beneath the bed it comes - through a secret portal
In silence it is waiting - needing to be fed - Out in darkness slithering - from beneath your bed
In your sleep it comes - needing to be fed - Nibbling a tasty morsel - until you are dead

Poem by: Darlene Walsh
Furb
Mod
Mod

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1580

Charakter der Figur
Name: Spielleiter
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 6:08 pm

have 53xx IP

What should i buy?

Jarvan
Rumble

Trundle
Gangplank

Im not sure...

I have already WW, Cho Gath, Alistar and Gragas for top

I would say a physical Top as Supporttank like Jarvan. Right?

Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 6:18 pm

I'd love to have a Rumble to be honest <3

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Itcha am 6/29/2011, 6:22 pm

Fin "Maduc" schrieb:@ Micha: I think its best if Itcha gets the "supporting by beeing of opposite sex, while dancing and jumping" - role ... if its cool with Nimiol ofc. ... Im far 2 ugly für Cheerleading and you dont want to see me best parts dongle out from under the skirt - you rly DONT! affraid

@Chris thx 4 mindin me.

Dude, nobody puts me in a skirt :p you keep the role, live it Smile

Itcha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Nimiol am 6/29/2011, 8:00 pm

I'm fine with taking that AD carry role. Which means I won't be playing my two best chars ^^, but as said, I'm totally fine with that.
Next char I will buy will probably be corki.

I agree Morde isn't that good for ranked. He is only strong, doesn't bring anything to the team. Maybe his ult... but that's about it.

Nimiol

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/30/2011, 9:27 am

Chris "Sigmar schrieb:

Jumper: Maduc

EDIT:Maduc will be our jumper when he comes back online. He needs to practice on champ of each role and fill it if we need either his champ in this role or as a substitute.

------

Champs for the Lanes (firstpicks so to say):

• Solotop: Alistar, Warwick, Brand, Annie
  • Solomid: Brand, Annie, Malzahar, Anivia
  • Support: Zilean, Taric, Sona, Janna
  • Botcarry: Ashe, Corki, Caitlynn, Vayne
  • Jungler: Amumu, Nunu, Jarvan, Nocturne
  • Jumper: Nidalee, Annie, Ashe, Alistar

Chris

Allright, as soon as I´ll get online, I´ll practice with the following Champs in their accociated roles:
Warwick, Malzahar, Tarik, Sona, Nocturne, Jarvan
and I´m going to specialize in:
Nidalee, Annie, Ashe, Alistar

So I can easily fill in the roles even if my "fav" champ is taken.

This means´I gotta buy some more Runes as well as Malz and Jarvan toons.

In the meantime i´ll read the appropriate guides to these champs and to the roles they gotta fit in. And Im thinkin about charts, like item-buying-lists (when and in which order) - ui that´s gonna get funny!

When you have grown enough - to be a tasty morsel - From beneath the bed it comes - through a secret portal
In silence it is waiting - needing to be fed - Out in darkness slithering - from beneath your bed
In your sleep it comes - needing to be fed - Nibbling a tasty morsel - until you are dead

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/30/2011, 12:54 pm

Btw: At least one of you should also learn to play a jungler since it could be the case that I can't attend. I can give you alot of tips and advices though.
Please let me know if you can imagine to do it.

@Furby: Since you are the jumper you have to play many roles at the same level. So I'd like you to NOT do the jungling part as well since it would become to much to focus and you already said, that you'd have to practice roaming a lot. So focus more on the things you can do already quite good.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/30/2011, 1:04 pm

i have some junglers, but nearly no experiance.
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/30/2011, 1:30 pm

Best advice: Watch streams of TheOddOne and whatever the name of Fnatics jungler is - they do a pretty good job. Also I can play some botgames with you including pseudoganking which means you get the feeling for the timing.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Nimiol am 6/30/2011, 1:31 pm

Same here: I have nunu, warwick, yi...but I too have almost no experience jungling.
I would be ok playing the backup jungler though.

Nimiol

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/30/2011, 1:41 pm

kk - no jungling for me then - roaming neither.

but what about the 1/1/1 + jungle + roaming - tactic?

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/30/2011, 1:45 pm

EU teams proved the NA that roaming is the job of the jungler and not the botsupport. This tactic isn't even close to viable in premades - in soloq it works quite well, still.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/30/2011, 1:52 pm

aknowledged - and i see why: the premade has better chance to gank the roamer due to better ingame-communication and map awareness. hence we should mind the tactic could be used against us and we should set up a counter tactic

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/30/2011, 2:03 pm

Nope that is not the reason.

The reason is: You have a huge leveldisadvantage since the roamer gets only exp from time to time. Why does it work in soloq? You can pressure every lane and since in soloq you won't play as a real team there is a lack of helping each other. So a pressured lane becomes a ganked and dead lane in seconds.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten