Strategy Impressions

Seite 1 von 2 1, 2  Weiter

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten

Strategy Impressions

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 10:41 am

Here i want to discuss all about Strategy. Post what you see in Streams! Even when it is obviouse!

- When is Dragon/Nashor save? Best Top uses teleport and all lanes should be pushed. Better the opponents should be out of mana in that time! Or when an opponent is killed.

- Wards... Everyone should buy them, but too much isnt good! Right Spots to ward... Botgame with us 5?!

- Summoner Spells: Support gets Flash/CV, Mid Flash/Ignite, Top Flash/Teleport/Exhaust (Wards are important! have always one in the inventory), AD Carry Flash/Exhaust?, Jungler Flash/Smite

- Split Pushing: What is that? Ok, i know it, but how could we do that?

- Practice to Lasthit (no strategy but have to be said^^)

- Dont chase^^ :-(
Michael
Mod
Mod

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2737

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: Strategy Impressions

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 10:54 am

- When is Dragon/Nashor save? Best Top uses teleport and all lanes should be pushed. Better the opponents should be out of mana in that time! Or when an opponent is killed.

I'd like to state: NEVER do Nashor or even Drake when there are 5 mia. It is save to it when the fight is a 5vs4 so if you can see someone pushing toplane, Drake is the goal. Same goes for Nashor if there are some ppl bot. It also can be done after a won teamfight when the enemies are low (most likely all of them).

- Wards... Everyone should buy them, but too much isnt good! Right Spots to ward... Botgame with us 5?!

Yes we can do that. There are many different wardspots for different situations and you all need to know them.

- Summoner Spells: Support gets Flash/CV, Mid Flash/Ignite, Top Flash/Teleport/Exhaust (Wards are important! have always one in the inventory), AD Carry Flash/Exhaust?, Jungler Flash/Smite

Toplane with teleport is so cruel. You are always able to telegank! Imagine: Jungler ganks top, we get the kill and toplane teleganks bot afterwards while jungle holds top. So lovely!

Split Pushing: What is that? Ok, i know it, but how could we do that?

It's a very difficult tactic to be honest. It can only be done well with a few champs like Nidalee, Teemo or Twisted Fate. Since those champs are very "niche" I won't include them in our setup. It will be something we think about when we advanced a bit.

Lasthits are the most important thing ever. Imagine: 12 normal minions equal an early kill.

Chasing is okay if the situation is right. If there is only 1 enemy and you are 2 it's okay when one of you dies. An assist brings you 60% of the killgold! And if there is a lane where no enemy champion is and we have one there we advance in xp and gold a lot. But ONLY chase if you are more than 100% sure to kill. Everything else is massive stupid!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds.
Chris
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2902

Charakter der Figur
Name: Koli Schimmerstaub
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://pathfinder.aktivforum.org

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 11:17 am

Picks and banns

When we 1st pick then Ban a jungler, maybe 2
1st pick Jungler (nunu or amumu)

Result: Our Jungle would be superior an so we could snowball fast

Jungleganks at level 2!

What if we have the 2nd and 3rd pick?

Ban Anti-Carrys like Irelia, Poppy, Akali

These ones we didn’t play but they could rape us!
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/29/2011, 12:01 pm

Chris "Sigmar" schrieb:Wards... Everyone should buy them, but too much isnt good! Right Spots to ward... Botgame with us 5?!

Yes we can do that. There are many different wardspots for different situations and you all need to know them.

depending on the enemy-team, time elapsed and and, but thats a good map for a start.

Warding is in my Opinion mainly done by the support or roamer. i.e.: Nidalee can rush thru the jungle placing wards and return to botlane or to help gankin with topspeed.

When you have grown enough - to be a tasty morsel - From beneath the bed it comes - through a secret portal
In silence it is waiting - needing to be fed - Out in darkness slithering - from beneath your bed
In your sleep it comes - needing to be fed - Nibbling a tasty morsel - until you are dead

Poem by: Darlene Walsh
Furb
Mod
Mod

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1580

Charakter der Figur
Name: Spielleiter
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 12:10 pm

Nice map!

But what you said about who has to ward: Everyone has to ward. Since it's true that the jungler does much warding this only counts for his/the enemy jungle. Toplane has to ward his lane and mid has to too. The supporter on bot lane has to ward bot and sometimes dragon. Everyone should get used to buying wards and if possible it shouldn't be done by the carries but has to be done by them if there isn't another option!

From what I've seen so far: Moca does a pretty good job at warding his midlane even the positioning can be improved easily. Botlane was also warded but I don't remember if it was all the time. Toplane wards where there most of the time.
What we all need to improve: Warding after early game finished!

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 12:21 pm

In the earlygame everyone has to ward.

But after the earlygame ist 70% the supporters job to buy oracles and wards. and 25% the Junglers Job. But we all have to renember that.

I wanne play a game!!! see you at 22 pm. nice servers ...
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/29/2011, 12:35 pm

Warding and Buffs:

I was thinking about a reminding device ... all morning! The fact is: wards dont last that long and the buffs and dragon have a strikt respawn timer. So it would be interesting to set a "alarm clock" with the different intervals (1min,5min etc.)
I know, its common to write the spawn times of blue and Red in the chat, but a alarm would remind one properly. (And we could jam the respawn reminder of the Enemy by "spamming" in the /all chat pirat )

When you have grown enough - to be a tasty morsel - From beneath the bed it comes - through a secret portal
In silence it is waiting - needing to be fed - Out in darkness slithering - from beneath your bed
In your sleep it comes - needing to be fed - Nibbling a tasty morsel - until you are dead

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 6/29/2011, 1:51 pm

6min Dragon
7min Nashor respawn

We are in Skype so we can freely use the chat (not the /all chat^^)
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 6/29/2011, 2:03 pm

ach Micha, using /all chat "can" jam the enemys chat, so they´v got to scroll to see their written timers.

The benefit of this alarm device would be, that you dont have to look at the Timer every minute to see when golem or dragon respawns. and you all know: time is slippin away when ur ingame - it would be one thing less to think about when playing lol.

on the contrary, you would have to set the alarm timers, but i think there is a possibility to do it, without game interruption

ill think about it and maybe ill fin a charming solution. if there is none to be found, we can still do it old shool style

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 2:07 pm

Maybe we can look for an online-alarm. Something that can be easily clicked and works in the background. I'll see if I find something as well when I'm home. But today is WoW-Patchday so I will be raiding hopefully.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 4:03 pm

http://www.solomid.net/blog.php?v=8252

I found it so usefull. Even though he is talking about soloqueue most things are true and even moreso important for us. Please take your time and read it with care.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Itcha am 6/29/2011, 6:13 pm

I hope it's not a dump question, but cant you program an addon (is this even spelled right :p) to use in LoL like dries often did in WoW.

Itcha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 6/29/2011, 6:17 pm

Nope that isnt possible because of the engine LoL works from.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Itcha am 7/2/2011, 9:28 am

Hi!

So yesterday we played some games together, it was fun, but we kinda sucked a bit :p My impression of the games is that we were too chaotic. We did not play as much as a team but more as individuals that try to do their best. I think that till we have a better feel of each other we need to have a team leader and listen and act to that person on the spot. By this I don't mean that everybody should follow the leader as a brainless puppy, you still have to need to know where you place yourself in a team fight, when to retract from it... But I think its important that when the team lead says GO, you go, you may not agree, but in the progress of going, you could tell him what you think. This will create a more unanimous movement in the team. Of course the team lead won't always call the good shots, I think its then also important that after the game he admits his mistakes, discuss it with the team and learn and grow from it. As they say, with great power comes great responsibility Smile. In the game, if we discuss, we need to keep it short, stick to the core, bitching is for after the game, otherwise it will leave everybody irritated and distract us from the game.
I think it's also too much to ask from one person to always be the team leader. It consumes a lot of energy and takes a grave concentration to see everything in a game and figure out strategies throughout the whole game. I also think that it will benefit the team to have different people taking this role, cause we can always learn new tactics from each other. Be humble and the world is yours Smile
Throughout the game I have also noticed that Chris gives Micha and Wolle a lot of critics, and less to Dries and me (especially me). Although it's awesome to think that's because we rock, I'm afraid that's not the case :p So Chris, feel free to comment on us as well, specially me, since I have lot to learn (don't spare me cause I'm the girl or something, I'll be offended :p), just not on a condescending way or you'll learn how it feels when a girl kicks a dude in the nuts Smile

Okay that's my troelala for today Smile

Itcha

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 7/2/2011, 11:13 am

True words. Will do!

PS: U suck with ur ultimates Razz

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Wolle am 7/2/2011, 1:27 pm

Icha...lovely itcha...you are not a girl. you are just a small ninja-thing. Wink
Wolle
Mod
Mod

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1470

Charakter der Figur
Name: Lucia Dimtrescu
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 7/2/2011, 7:04 pm

Moca "Phil" schrieb:Icha...lovely itcha...you are not a girl. you are just a small ninja-thing. Wink

Can you say "Kennen"?

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 7/2/2011, 7:43 pm

Chris "Sigmar" schrieb:

quote= "Moca "Phil" Icha...lovely itcha...you are not a girl. you are just a small ninja-thing. Wink

Can you say "Kennen"?

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Itcha am 7/2/2011, 10:01 pm

Chris "Sigmar" schrieb: PS: U suck with ur ultimates Razz

I knoooooooooooooow, i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i need to watch some (a lot) streams of Janna, were can i find them? i've already watched the dreamhack videos.

@maduc, did you just compare me with Obama? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet What a Face

Itcha

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 7/3/2011, 4:26 pm

erm ... NO!

but even Obeesy agreed that we CAN call you Kennen - little ninja thing!

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 7/4/2011, 10:00 am

Saw a very nice strategy yesterday SK vs some popular other team, which lost^^

SK pics 4 standard chars (sona, vayne, AP mid and a jungler) the other team was complete (support janna, no one with a heal out of nunu). So westdream (from SK) said lastpick nida and we push them like hell.

Gameoverfiew:
Early game: SK starts bad... mid 0/1/0, top 0/3/0, jungler 0/x/x only bot has 1 or 2 kills... Nocturne (solo top 4/0/0!!!)
Midgame: Nida poke them and they have the option to start heavy damaged a fight or give up a tower.
Endgame: pushes like hell, mid inhib down. Nashor time
Win: Nida spear halfes their Ashe, stole after 2 Hits 3/4 HP from anivia and then SK Aces them while they doing nashor...

result: i have to do two things...
1st buy nida (bad, have only 1500 IP and the servers are down all the time...)
2nd... learn to play with her (and she is so hard to learn)

@ some nida experianced players: some usefull advices out of guides... i can read and i done it already^^ Pls PM to me (will not spam the forum with nida!)
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 7/4/2011, 10:36 am

Please don't buy Nida. She is extremely strong but even harder to play her right. Focus on champs which are reliable and practice them. We are not SK. They have a much better understanding of the game than we do. You need a lot of experience to know when you can splitpush safely, when it's not and when it's better to contribute to a teamfight. You do NOT have that experience and will gain it only in the long run. Till then please stick to our standardtactics.

I also tried Nida a few times and I was not nearly able to make the right decissions. Remember: One right decision might give you an advantage, one wrong decission might lose you the whole game!

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Michael am 7/4/2011, 11:22 am

i have never said something from split pushing... Teamfights 5vs5 but she harasses them before that hard. incredible! But as you wish, 3150 Ip less which i needed. Now i only need 20k+ Ip^^
Michael
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Name:
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Chris am 7/4/2011, 11:34 am

For poking she is quite okay, that's true. But then she contributes nothing more than a fairly strong heal and her long cd-spear to the team which I don't find that good. We already have a supporter. We can discuss her when we got a solid ground of teamplay.

Chris
Admin
Admin

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Furb am 7/4/2011, 6:12 pm

AND (furthermore) I have them skillz with Nida ^^ and Yes, she´s hard to handle. That´s why she´s one of my chars (as jumper) - if u get to the point where nida is relevant to ur games - ask me, ill teach u

Furb
Mod
Mod

Charakter der Figur
Experience:
0/0  (0/0)
Story:

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten